This large scale project involving 3 phases was completed over X months. The move itself consisted of:
- Transport & installation of 100’s of University equipment and machinery.
- Installation of natural gas, compressed air and oxygen supplies to machinery.
- Disconnection & Reconnection of approx 60 no. 3 phase electrical supplies to machinery.
- Large machinery had to be relocated by crane
- 2000 lm of library book stock packed and moved in sequence to new library.
- Dismantling, transfer & installation of all library shelving into the new library.
- Acrow props installed to provide additional building structure support
- Approx 120 no staff were relocated with 800 crates been used for the move
- Full IT de-com & re-com of all staff PCs
- Office furniture moves and installation
Even with late rescheduling to the programme due to main contractor delays the project was a success.